Saturday, July 5, 2008

Dreaming of vacation

this place looks absolutely perfect www.sheepdung.com seriously I can't imagine anywhere could be better.

What I need to find is somewhere just like "sheep dung estates" that's just a wee bit closer, for an extended weekend. I'm trying to put together a little agility trial/hiking/eating way too much vacation in the finger lakes to coincide with a 4 day trial held there at the end of September, but so far it looks like I'm late on this, as all the nice houses and cottages are booked up, at least for the weekends.

4 comments:

Margie said...

I can't help you out with beautiful CA but I can help you out with senic northern Illinois ;-)

http://www.campdogwood.com/

westoverpugs said...

Have you been there?

Looks fun, but I really want to find something where we could have some time *away* from crazy dog people : ) Crazy dog people are pretty much all I know these days!

Margie said...

I see your point. Why don't you drive past my house and leave me your puggies? :-) That would be such a party!

westoverpugs said...

All four?! Are you nuts? Poor Clancy wouldn't know what hit him!