Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tri To Leave Me Out of it

I was asking Bill for some help coming up with a registered name for Indy, I told him I'd like to incorporate "Tri" into the name, someone suggested "Tri to get me" which I like, but I still think I can do better, I'd also like to work moonlight/moon into her name.

Bill's response, "Tri to leave me out of it" he's honest if nothing else : )

So, any suggestions? The Kennel name is Pasun (pronounced pay sun) I'm open to just about anything, not just names with the above criteria, just want something I won't mind hearing for years and that her breeder will hopefully like as well.

2 comments:

Margie said...

good luck on this - I'm horible at it! :-)

Did you get any details from Beth on the Silvia Trkman seminar? I emailed her a couple of weeks ago but have not received any info yet.

westoverpugs said...

I don't have real details yet. She didn't have anythig set in stone, just a general idea of what would be offered, no pricing either.

I asked her to keep me posted, but I'll probably just write to her again a month or two.