Friday, November 5, 2010

I Love Fall

It's the best season ever. The past two days have been cold and rainy, but who cares, it's Fall! Everything is so crisp and cool, i always have energy to spare...so much better than summer-slugfest, where I barely want to move.

The Fall always makes me feel like baking and decorating. I don't even really eat baked goods. I turn into Martha during the Fall. Who wants some apple cranberry pie? I'm probably a little annoying to be around during the fall.....hyper perhaps? It's just so festive!

It's the perfect time to hike with the dogs too, no worries that it's too hot/cold. We hike so much during the Fall it's wonder i have time to bake and decorate like Martha.

I'm off to hike in the rain and annoy people with enthusiasm over the snow they're calling for tomorrow!!

No comments: