Monday, April 25, 2011

0 for 4

We haven't had a weekend like this in a while! and as much fun as it would be to just blame it on the Bill curse, I think it's more the baby dog curse. A few weave poles issues; more speed than she knows to handle in one case, and a random pop out in another. A poor choice on my part, a very late blind cross...I really thought I had time, but not with Indy. She missed a jump in another run, not sure what happened, it seemed like her line was just slightly off and ran right past it without even seeing it. Oh well, you will have these weekends.

The most important thing with trialing young dogs to me is seeing them remaining focused and having fun, with lots of speed and enthusiasm, and we had that, so I'm still happy with the weekend even if we didn't get the results we would have liked!

No comments: